New Logos

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaiser423

Reaction score
I just had some logos made for a pretty good price. I've requested quite a few logos, and have always been very happy with the results.

What do ya think? I'm starting to ship some aluminum bottles back and forth between a friend of mine, and I'm thinking that I should sand off that Bud Light logo, make a stencil and spray one of these on or something.

Take the second logo, just use the ship and name and spray paint that on in whatever color. Or, make two stencils for the first one and spray that guy on there...

bitsunk-logo.png

bitsunklogo2.png

bitsunklogo.png

bubbleslogo.png

textandshiplogo.png

I like the first and fourth ones a lot, with the fourth one being my favorite. The others just don't do much for me.

What's the story behind the name?

-Steve

I'm an RF engineer, and I had been kind of musing on a name that would at least tie back into my profession somewhat.

We utilize a device called a bit synchronizer to turn the voltages out from receiving a wireless transmission into digital bits. When the signal is good, you call "bit synch lock." I at one point called out "I'm bit sunk here" and it just hit me that it worked form lots of angles and sounded pretty good (to me) at the same time.

Seeing #2 on a smaller scale as your avatar really made it jump out from the rest of them. I like it. Though I would probably chop off the yellow portion that goes below the wave to give it a nice base.

I like 1, 2 & 4 Though I agree with globeboxxr on chopping off the yellow sun below the wave. The big blue wave at the bow (on #2) made me think it said "Obit Sunk," or "Orbit Sunk" at 1st glance; after a 2nd look, I made it out just fine. Number 5 was tough to make out, but I finally got it: Sails & rigging. Regards, GF.

Back