First try at a label...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmoore0988

Reaction score
My brewing partner and I finally decided to name our brewery "Brandon James", which is our middle names put together. I made a label so let me know what you think. BTW we are from Kentucky.

BeerLabel.gif

Personally I feel it's a little off balance with shape of the state being slightly visually more massive to the right. A little too much negative space at the top and bottom of the label and also below 'Brandon-James'. I think it would work out well with another colour or some texture in the background.

Take that with a grain of salt, I've never actually studied design except some online reading haha.

All up, a good start :mug:

Id go with "15th State Brewery" or "Goldenrod Brewing Co."......I do this for fun, everyone I know with a business has been named by me.

You can then just change the label to read "Ale" (Black Mountain Ale, or Bluegrass Ale) or whatever you want the name of the brew to be..

For images I'd go with more traditional state colors.. or a wreath with the mountains in the background and maybe a Goldenrod flower in fornt of the mountains..

Don't you guys have some good Ram hunting out there??

Sorry if my intrusive suggestions are a little different than everything you did.. :\

Back