Hail!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fufuki

Reaction score
Hello everybody,

First of all, i would like to introduce myself: my name is Daniel Gandolfi and i am from Porto Alegre, a major town from the extreme south of Brazil.

Here, we have a very big roots from Germany colonization, so, as like everybody here, we love beer.

Myself and more 3 friends are getting together and we are making our very first steps into the art of homebrewing. I must tell that, so far, this experience is awsome.

Make your own beer, and be part of the entire process is something amazing.

We started using a pilse malt, galena hoops, one french yeast (i forgot the name), and ours first 13lt is on bottle already. More a few days and we will be openning it.

We, and especially myself, are dedicated to learn everything possible about this art.

Hope here i can find answers to a lot of questions, and for sure, contribute to the community.

Farewell and cheers,

Daniel

Welcome. I think you are one of the few from South America. Good Luck Brewing, glad you found us.

Latest posts

Back