What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so is it not worth going to nebco?

I wouldn't say that. I went there specifically for some Gandhi but, they had many other great selections. They open at 3 but I got there at 1:30pm. I was greeted by a very nice man and a couple of very large barking dogs. He opened the door for me and we had a great conversation. Nice place.

I wouldn't say that. I went there specifically for some Gandhi but, they had many other great selections. They open at 3 but I got there at 1:30pm. I was greeted by a very nice man and a couple of very large barking dogs. He opened the door for me and we had a great conversation. Nice place.

They're both harmless. One is skinnier than the other. Get some beer and stop the yapping. :D

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1401395923.199999.jpg
Jobe, for a start

They're both harmless. One is skinnier than the other. Get some beer and stop the yapping. :D

Had a few growlers ready to be filled with Gandhi (caps and all) but it wasn't in the cards. I almost dropped your name to see if they'd give me special treatment. :D

Picked up a few things while in Boston though.

1401397002807.jpg

1401397014046.jpg

1401397026283.jpg

1401397041032.jpg

1401397051717.jpg

I never had a porter, and since I have enjoyed everything I've ever had from Founders, I figured I'll buy their's to see what it's like.

Had a few growlers ready to be filled with Gandhi (caps and all) but it wasn't in the cards. I almost dropped your name to see if they'd give me special treatment. :D

Picked up a few things while in Boston though.

I'm not a homer like that. :D

Splitting bottles with a pal. He brought me my BA Sump bottle/snifter. We had a 4 Hands Beyond the Bricks first and now having The Vine by Cascade. No pics :(

Sent from the Bat Cave

They don't open till 3?

Back