What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1392339824.412281.jpg

This is just insulting. Another 2 1/2 inches w no sign of stopping

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1392340004.704221.jpg from a trade with wobrien, well, until the weather clears up, this would be a gift box?
It was 82 here yesterday, today it barely hit 62, but with a stiff breeze it felt like it was in the 50's! So cold!
Awesome beer, reminds me a lot of Tocobaga.

So this one youre actually drinking, or just another old picture? BTW, do you know if Boulevard pasteurizes that beer?

No, I'm just putting old pictures of beer in my posts. I know....I'm an idiot. ;) I can't help it. I've been sick since Saturday evening, I've barely left the house this week, no beer, and suffering through everything my 3 year old wants to watch on TV. I'm going insane here!

No, I'm just putting old pictures of beer in my posts. I know....I'm an idiot. ;) I can't help it. I've been sick since Saturday evening, I've barely left the house this week, no beer, and suffering through everything my 3 year old wants to watch on TV. I'm going insane here!

Haha fair enough, sounds rough

Don't know why I bothered. The first bottle i opened a few years ago sucked and so does this one. I thought maybe it would improve if I stuck it in the corner and forgot about it. I was wrong.

1392340831175.jpg

Yup. I know there's a Hanover in nepa but I'm in SW York County, about 5 mins from MD line. Was raining most of the afternoon and just started snowing again around 6:30.

Ok that's what i was wondering... Just actually started up here now... Are u close to Philly? My bro goes to temple and is graduating in may and I'm going down for the weekend

Just popped top on my 15day "quality sample" of my first
Homebrew. Tasty brown ale. Going to be great in another few weeks methinks.

Just had a limited edition Cape Cod Beer "Bourbon Barrel Red". Damn good.

View attachment 179214
Terrapin Recreation Ale
Athens,ga killin' it!
Great hoppy session beer!

Welcome newcomers! Always good to see new members in "The Alchy" thread.:D

Trying to decide which bottle of homebrew mead I want to open as I toss the Bunratty down the drain.

I agree, I noticed you are close to hourglass brewery. I moved out of the area before they opened. So....how is brew?

Smoke signals

They have some good stuff, and some ok stuff. Their mocha RIS is pretty damn good, they are constantly tweaking it. Pretty cool, super-tiny place. I have yet to make it by there for a Randall night, every once in a while they will put the RIS through the Randall packed with thin mint Girl Scout cookies, which is supposed to be amazing.

Back