WAste Not Want Not?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkewedBrewing

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I'm a bit drunbk, ben sitting aorund drinking some homebrewws and listening to the stereophonics since I got hokme from work around 1:00.

I just got my mini fridge from best buy todayt, what a b**tch to haul that was, and I am disassembling (wow, I speleld that right) it anad I feel like I'm awsting all of the shelves and stuff.

Did anyone else get that feeling when they got theres?

I use the crisper drawer for storage elsewhere; I've also seen members use it as a drip tray. I'm still coming up with a use for the glass shelves, but am thinking I need a nice glass display shelf on my wall (other projects come to mind, but think plexi/lexan would be easier to work with...)

Those are interesting ideas Morotorium, thanks. Call it frugality or something, but there's a part of me that wouldn't want to waste that stuff...

The crisper drawer will hold 10 or 12 bottles upright in the cabinet to age. The shelves make good dividers. I have plastic soda cases that I use a shelf in as a divider so the bottles stay in place better.

Latest posts

Back