Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pats open as 3 point favorite.

After watching that abortion of a playoff game, Las Vegas is being kind to Denver.
Manning is cooked, and I don't see their secondary keeping up with the weaponry at The GOAT's disposal.

If Edelman and Gronk are ready to go, the Patriots will pillage and lay waste to Denver...

Cheers! :ban:

And you can count on mass quantities of Brady-Manning XVII 'til we're all bleeding out our ears.

Look - it's started already!
CY9q2wIWMAE7Bcz.jpg:large

Cheers! ;)

I dunno...if you could get the full-on Beast Mode for Blount Money, that'd be a tough deal to turn down.
When Lynch is motivated he is a freakin' force like few others...

Cheers!

I'm not even sure he has any f@cks to give about money, either.
He might just be done, and if that means we never have to face him, I'd be fine with that...

Cheers!

Ugh. The last thing I want to see is a solid week of the sports media pronouncing Manning deceased.

Really bad juju. I don't like it at all...

Cheers! :drunk:

[edit] And in other NFL "news", rumours are the league may release a summary result of their double-secret ball testing initiative between the Conference Championship games and the Superbowl...

Sudden Realization regarding the Divisional Playoffs: we won't be hearing any more insanity about enshrining Wilson for a long while...

Cheers! (Effin' happy that's all ovah ;))

Sudden Realization regarding the Divisional Playoffs: we won't be hearing any more insanity about enshrining Wilson for a long while...

Cheers! (Effin' happy that's all ovah ;))

The media latches on to a "next new thing" all the time... its to be expected. Fans need some glimmer of hope, regardless of how silly it is, that their team might have a chance against the Pats so the media tries to build up anyone they can. Hell Vick even got MVP votes that year. Remember? I mean... He lost out to the GOAT but he at least got votes.

You see what I mean.

Back