Hello from South Carolina!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dustinhayden

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I've been in Arkansas this week visiting my dad and lo and behold he brews his own beer. I helped him bottle a batch and I'm hooked. I tried some wheat beer he made a couple of months ago and :rockin: ! That's some good beer!

I smoke cigars and I'm a member of clubstogie.com so I decided to do a google search for beer forums and came across this site. I already ordered the basic kit from the homebrewery.com and a honey wheat beer kit. I can't wait to get started making my own beer when everything arrives next week!

A little bit about me. I've been an electronics technician in the U.S. Air Force for 8 1/2 years. I'm currently stationed in Sumter, SC. I enjoy cigars, cooking, and golf. I'm married with no kids and two dogs.

I look forward to participating in this forum!

-Dustin

I've checked out a few brewing forums in addition to this one. Hell! One of the members of my brewclub runs brewtribe and I just can't tear myself away from this one! It's great and you will love it. My father, who is a worldly man, loved the couple of samples of homebrew I have made and it somehow validated the whole thing...maybe I have daddy issues...Oh f*cking well!!! I will just RDWHAHB!!!

:tank:

Back