Hello from Central Texas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am new to brewing, but have been a brewer for over fifty years.
Welcome to the forum. You will find a lot of fellow Central Texans in this forum and if you click on the Groups link you will find a group called Central Texas Brewers.

Now to the above statement - perhaps I am dense - kindly 'splain it to me.

BTW, I am a kayak fisherman. By your handle, I suppose you are a fishhead too.

Welcome to the forum. You will find a lot of fellow Central Texans in this forum and if you click on the Groups link you will find a group called Central Texas Brewers.

Thank you for the welcome. I have located the group area of forum and was pleased to see many fellow brewers in the area.

Now to the above statement - perhaps I am dense - kindly 'splain it to me.:D
Having found many fellow brewers in this area is really cool, but none are of relation to me.:)

BTW, I am a kayak fisherman. By your handle, I suppose you are a fishhead too.
Wade fishing the North San Gabriel, also the Colorado River above Lake Buchanan near Bend Tx, in the early spring is great. Drift fishing the bays around Port Aranasas for Trout and Reds is fun as well. I have not done any kayak fishing, but can see where that would be fun as well as you can cover a lot of water a heck of a lot faster than my wading. Also your speed to move away from cotton mouths is of advantage as well.

Back