What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if it was a homebrew i'd blame it on your lack of skill. So i'll just blame it on your terrible palate :mug:

******.jpg

Live Oak Primus. Great beer. Glad these guys are building out a new brewery and will start canning next year.

How do I know I've been traveling to Austin for too damn long? I had this seasonal release last year. At least it's still tasty.

View attachment 240932

I love primus and glad they are finally expanding and going to can finally after almost 20yrs on draught. Also them, peticolas and revovler in Dallas area are suing the TABC over the retarded distributor laws passed last session. Hope they win. Complete horse**** law

The Balvenie 15 yr. (still waiting on HB blonde and HB English brown to condition and carb up...hopefully just one more week.)

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

:mug: my wife is a nurse. Im a paramedic. We have awesome dinner conversation!

i was talking to a paramdic once and he told me some person was so heavy they couldnt wait them at the hospital. So they drove to the nearest truck weight station and weight the truck with and without the person to get their weight. Lol

Been an extremely long 5 days but grandpa is resting in peace.

2013 vers

In memory of an 80 year old beast who taught me how to farm, shoot, run a business, and earn respect

Sorry man. Never easy. Lost both of mine within a year.

Been an extremely long 5 days but grandpa is resting in peace.

2013 vers

In memory of an 80 year old beast who taught me how to farm, shoot, run a business, and earn respect

RIP grandpa.
I lost all of my grandparents and immediately felt so sad. They're the ones who teach us everything, even if it's just how to shop on QVC.

Enjoying some Train's End Chocolate Carmel Crunch for "dinner". Yummmm :D
I do medical appointments and other uninteresting things for a mental health facility, SWMBO is a nurse, my mom is a nurse and dad is a PA. Health care apparently is my life...

Enjoying some Train's End Chocolate Carmel Crunch for "dinner". Yummmm :D
I do medical appointments and other uninteresting things for a mental health facility, SWMBO is a nurse, my mom is a nurse and dad is a PA. Health care apparently is my life...

Noticing a distinct parallel between healthcare careers and recreational drinking.......

Since you all were showing your holiday trees last night here is mine. Mine is better than yours.

And I saw some on drinking o e of these a few weeks ago and saw some at the local bottle shop. Today sucked at work so I am pouring one. Tastes kinda like a mudslide. Though with whiskey rather than rum. I can only imagine what a little time might do to it.

South African Rugby Memorabilia ?

Nice!

had the pleasure of watching a few matches down there in '12. Crazy ones they are

I love primus and glad they are finally expanding and going to can finally after almost 20yrs on draught. Also them, peticolas and revovler in Dallas area are suing the TABC over the retarded distributor laws passed last session. Hope they win. Complete horse**** law

Yea, saw that. Does sound pretty backward, especially considering the progress they've made otherwise recently in terms of changing TABC policies.

Water, feeling like I might be getting sick on top of everything else.
Doctor said to gargle with salt water for the scratchy throat, too bad I can't tilt my head back:(

Water, feeling like I might be getting sick on top of everything else.
Doctor said to gargle with salt water for the scratchy throat, too bad I can't tilt my head back:(

Booooo! I hope that's not the case. Take a home brew and a muscle relaxer and get to bed kid!

Back