Brewery name change

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nucmed24

Reaction score
Well.... I made up some Christmas Ale to give to family and friends. I even made some pine beer boxes (really really cool actually.... i'll post a pic soon). I take some brew to friends at work for our Christmas party, and a lady there (who lives near my house in another development) asks me about my brewery name. (Paisley Creek Brew Co.) I tell her it is the name of our development. She goes on to tell me that her development is Paisley Creek, and mine is actually Paisley Properties. I ask around, and sure enough.... she is right. DANG! So, I considered Paisley Brew Co. and didn't/wouldn't consider Paisley Properties Brew Co. :) but finally ended up with 'Bottle Bomb Brew Co.' as I was reminiscing about my first batch. Lets just say I ended up with a wet computer room floor. :cross:

So now I've come up with a new logo for my new brewery name.

bottlebomb2.png

I used Inkscape for this (first time I ever used it.... it took some getting used to but is pretty awesome). I am looking for any help/feedback for what can be changed. I'm not sure about the font (I downloaded some military font I thought would look cool on the bomb. There are tons more similar ones) and I can not figure out how to make the fuse and fire look good. Again, any help/feedback would be MARVELOUS!!

And.... MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

Man, that is one cool box. Wish I had something like that to give out with my Christmas beer (plus then I'd only have to give out 4-packs!) ;)

Man, that is one cool box. Wish I had something like that to give out with my Christmas beer (plus then I'd only have to give out 4-packs!) ;)

lol.... i only did 4 packs 'cause once I had made a 6 pack demo, SWMBO came up with 9 others that "really needs this because it is SOOOOO cute!!" So I didn't have enough brew bottled and ready, hence many became 4 packs. :D

Ok.... so I'm at it again. As SWMBO tells me, I just can't make a decision and stick with it. I thought of telling her I decided to stick with her and was still there, but thought twice. ;)

Anywho, I have changed my time about 100 times regarding my brewery name. I thought I really liked "Bottle Bomb Brew Co", but as time went along I just didn't feel it. Then it was "Black Circle Brew Co", an ode to Pearl Jam (the greatest band alive). Then I thought of "5 elements Brew Co" which is also an ode to PJ. I even came up with a potential logo. What do you all think? Which name do you like the best? Thanks for any help.

5elements.png

how it might look on a potential label.

5elementshoneyblonde-1.png

Back