New Home brewer from central wisconsin

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

G-pa

Reaction score
I am fairly new to this addiction we call home brewing. I started a little over a year ago when my wife got me a mr beer kit for X-mas ( I told her this would get out of hand)after 7or 8 batches with mr beer I was never impressed with the mr beer so I moved on to 5 gal extact batches.And I am on my 4th batch (much much better beer).
I've allways enjoyed a good beer. I was spoiled on GOOD Beer after spending four years in Germany a long time ago! I fell in love with the wheat beers and now I am obsessed with making the prefect one. I think it will be an enjoyable journey getting there.
Well thats enough of my rambling on thanks for a awsome forum I will be back often

Thanks for the invite I was kind of interested in joining a club but menomonee would be kind of a hike for me I am from the marshfield area

Well that works out. I'd like to invite you to the Marshfield Area Society of Homebrewers (MASH). We meet every 1st thursday of the month at the Blue Heron brewpub. We're going to have a booth this weekend at hub city days brewfest, stop by (i'll be there) or shoot me a pm if you want more info.

I think we may be able help your quest for great german wheat beers too. I'm doing another one sunday, last batch i did was award winning. To a number of us in the club, clove and banana are mana.

Come check us out we would love to have you.

James

Latest posts

Back