CUB D Coupler to pin lock

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dark_avenger

Reaction score
I currently have two pin lock kegs with a dual tap system and have recently gotten hold of a CUB D coupler which I indeed to use for an up coming party. (Save everyone drinking all my homebrew)

Am I able to get the pin lock posts by themselves so that I could quickly swap from the cornys to the CUB keg?

This is the fitting I have, was hoping to attach pin lock posts to the gas and beer lines so would be able to just quickly click it on and off.
photohbb.jpg

Buy some swivel barbs and MFL tailpieces. Put the tailpieces on the sanke in & out, and then you can easily swap any connectors in the kegerator. You'd also need pin lock connectors with MFL tips instead of barbs. It might cost a bit at first, but it's probably the most flexible thing I've done in the keezer.

I can serve corny's along side sankes, pin lock or ball lock, swap things around to jumper any 2 kegs together pushing beer between the "out" on both kegs, attach a picnic tap to the gas to vent, etc...

Thanks for the reply strumke, your setup sounds like exactly what I want.
Only got two taps but having flexibility to serve anything would be good.

Are these the connectors your talking about?
Tail Piece

Pin lock connectors

Last edited by a moderator:
Back