What do you rock while you brew?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Santana, Hendrix, Clapton, Stevie Ray Vaughn...but always end up with the Ventures somewhere.

orion7144 said:

BAM!!

Whatever is on my phone. Usually includes FFDP, In Flames, Omnium Gatherum, Bullet for my Valentine, Atreyu, Volbeat and best of all, Steel Panther!!!

PJoyce85 said:
BAM!!

Whatever is on my phone. Usually includes FFDP, In Flames, Omnium Gatherum, Bullet for my Valentine, Atreyu, Volbeat and best of all, Steel Panther!!!

Steel Panther. 60% of the time it works every time...

Steel Panther!! Nice.

Usual some doom metal, melvins kryuss, slayer, etc... Helps keep me focused. I don't want my music to lull me to sleep, that's how I miss my hop schedule!!

Tonight was an Our Lady Peace/Sevendust night. Went old school.

But it varies (always rock/metal of some sort): In Flames, Parabelle, Chevelle, Faith No More, Apocalyptica, Red, Demon Hunter...

Oh man, it ranges from social distortion, the misfits, fugazi, minor threat, pennywise, dropkick murphys, agent orange.. Then shifts to pearl jam, sublime, soundgarden, red hot chili peppers, sevendust, cracker, beastie boys, primus, foo fighters, alice in chains and then I might put on some Hendrix or credence for good measure.

Usually Pink Floyd or Clapton. But I also dig String Cheese Incident while brewing because it is mellow but musically awesome.

Jethro Tull is my go-to brewing music, although when I am brewing professionally I sometimes go for Ramones early in the day, like at mash in time, to get the juices flowing

Carolina Chocolate Drops Pandora radio station, try it if you like old-time/bluegrass/folk!

I usually go for live recordings, which is also what I listen to mostly while not brewing. Grateful Dead are probably played the most in my house for any occasion. If brewing on sundays I tune in to the locally owned radio station and listen to the "sunday jazz brunch" show which is always good. It's more new age jazz and chill music than standard ole timey jazz.

There are some band names in this thread I have never seen before, I will have to check them out!

In the original post I read "black dahlia murder" as black diarrhea murder. Lol.

Whatever I randomly select, I always have the following in the lineup:

Hanson Brothers (the NoMeansNo variety brothers ;) )
-Blitzkrieg Hops
-We're Brewing

Back