Hello from Winnipeg

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devo9

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm a first time brewer from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. I am just finishing my first Cyser and my first mead. I found once I started looking into brewing I couldn't help but go all in and hit the ground running. I might fall on my face a few times, but things are looking good so far and I am having a blast doing it!

My only real concern with brewing is getting in trouble with the wife for leaving a mess... (mostly from trying to syphon to my secondary) but she seems to like my brews and has helped me taste the product! So I am sure I'll be alright.

Any other Winnipeggers around?

Yes, great to know I'm not the only one! So, what is your brew of choice? How long have you been brewing?

BrewBombers club? This is the first I have heard of such a thing... I just picked up a carboy from a garage sale and everything else just sort of fell into place. (sanitized the hell out if it...)

I'm still new at this, but I love it already!

Tell me more about this BrewBomber club please! You have peaked my interest!

Go Jets? :)

Welcome aboard from a non-Winnipegger just a regular Canadian.

And word of advice, clean up your spills before the misses sees them, then you can tell her how you spilled just a little but totally cleaned the entire floor just to be safe. The truth might be the whole floor was soaked in beer, but hey, that's between you and the floor.

Go Jets? :)

Welcome aboard from a non-Winnipegger just a regular Canadian.

And word of advice, clean up your spills before the misses sees them, then you can tell her how you spilled just a little but totally cleaned the entire floor just to be safe. The truth might be the whole floor was soaked in beer, but hey, that's between you and the floor.

Thanks for the advice, I'll keep it in mind

Back