Hop sub. question

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Choguy03

Reaction score
I am planning of brewing Yuri's Thunderstruck Pumpkin Ale and I can get everything I need at my LHBS but they don't carry any East Kent-Golding hops. Is there anything that would be comparable? If not, does anybody have a surplus that they would be willing to sell? I just don't want to have to pay for the hops plus $6.99 S&H from an online dealer. Thanks. :D

I think they may have some willamette. hmm.

EDIT: So I guess I could you some Tett, I know they have that in stock.

Cool, all the hops at my LHBS are $2.49/oz so I will probably go with Willamette or maybe even cascade. Unless anyone has another idea.

I was going to use amarillo, love that citrus, but why waste it for just bittering. I have plenty of tett so guess what I'm using:D
Hey just noticed your sig, I might have been thinking this all wrong but I thought on deck meant conditioned and waiting for a tap, where planning was what you are doing next. Now I'm confused, oh well time for a beer.

Back