What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FML. At the in laws house. Boyfriend of the recently passed MIL passed in bed this evening.

Left the Halloween party 10 minutes after getting there. Beer will be consumed later.

Oh man sorry to hear that. I'm a strong believer that the departed are the lucky ones in the whole experience they get to move on to bigger and better things and were left holding the bag. Which is only fair, got to serve your time. Never easy no doubt but nothing beer and time can't help fix. Just got to stay strong and help the family along the way.

And who says San Francisco doesn't have soul anymore. Man wish my local target was full of incompetent employees AND great beer. We just have the first one.

Haha yea, it gets pretty interesting around here as the sun starts to go down.

FML. At the in laws house. Boyfriend of the recently passed MIL passed in bed this evening.

Left the Halloween party 10 minutes after getting there. Beer will be consumed later.

That sucks. Condolences

A splash of Ranger Creek .36 (batch #9, bottle #1) in my empty Old Fashioned glass.

I need to get some more of this stuff.

Sorry for the loss man.

View attachment 311734

It's highly likely I will regret this tomorrow...

View attachment 311735

I'll say the same thing, but it's the fact that I'm meeting up with Swmbo's best friend who is in town and insisting on going out downtown and getting hammered. I foresee a late night, then I need to come home and pass out in the basement sharing a couch with my son since it's his birthday today and he asked me to.

Long day of band parent duty. On the bright side, it was broken up by a beer release/anniversary party only a few minutes from the stadium where the festival was. Nightcaps:

Sad stuff, man. Condolences to you and your family.
Diet Coke...and need sleep so I can have a chance at brewing sometime Sunday.

Back