What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where everybody knows your name

1401573815364.jpg

Haha my rule is i only do one pack of bacon per abt smoke, unless more people are involved obviously. And i had move smokies but like some plain jalapeños as well :D

I hear you. Luckily last weekend I had extra bacon since we had company so I was able to do all these. Luckily everyone was still hungry enough to tear up the almost nine pound pork tenderloin later...

*edit* - we're jamming to old school Depeche Mode on the patio...

image.jpg

Checking in on my barleywine. Brewed over a year ago, bottled for 10 months. Pretty happy with it. Hops have faded and the oak and malt is coming out to play.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1401576089.540943.jpg

Having my second water.

EPMD is on. Hope I don't offend the oldies. :D

dammit! I decided against the Brett Saison '13 again. when I held the bottle, it just didn't feel like the right night. so now I'm having my last Hop Head Red.

dammit! I decided against the Brett Saison '13 again. when I held the bottle, it just didn't feel like the right night. so now I'm having my last Hop Head Red.

It never feels right holding a closed bottle of craft beer. Open that sucker!

Yup. Always happens to me when holding a choice bottle. Usually the fiancé chimes in with a "just effin open it" lol

NORM! This has to be a nightcap. If I so much as cough tomorrow, I'm going to catch so much crap about how bronchitis becomes pneumonia, etc.

2014-05-31 20.25.29.jpg

Back