First AG on my new home built HERMS

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ontap@home

Reaction score
AllGrain001.jpg

I've been working on this system for a couple of months.
AllGrain009.jpg

Nice Scottish 80....
AllGrain007.jpg

HERMS 50' 1/2" copper coil.
AllGrain018.jpg

Enjoying a nice Porter while I'm brewing.

That is a work of art!Very nice job,i'm so jealous.SWMBO is coming into some money from a property sale and i've got her looking at some of those Morebeer sculptures.If i was a little more mechanically inclined,i'd design one myself.Maybe someday.......
Cheers:mug:

2 pumps, HERMS, plate chiller, water filter, keggles w/ temp guages, etc. VERY NICE!

I'll be brewing on my (less sophisticated ;) ) homemade 3-tier this weekend - can't wait.

Cheers! :mug:

ontap@home said:
Yes, Meridian Fire Department, Meridian MS, 21 years! :ban:

Waydago! I was volunteer Fireman/EMT in Ohio for 5 years in another life. I ended up on the attack engines most of the time for live fires since took the time to learn hydraulics.

Your HERMS is just another way to work with a pump. :mug:

EdWort said:
Waydago! I was volunteer Fireman/EMT in Ohio for 5 years in another life. I ended up on the attack engines most of the time for live fires since took the time to learn hydraulics.

Your HERMS is just another way to work with a pump. :mug:

Never looked at it that way, but now I work two pumps...... I did 13 years on the line, worked my way up through the ranks, engineer, capt, battalion chief, fire marshal, now I have been chief going on two years......

Trying to make another two years till retirement.:mug:

Back