What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yesterday was a bit lighter on consumption between going to the zoo and bottling the batch of Barleywine I brewed last fall with my good friend. Had a sample of that (seems like it will be a good one)
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1401021847.980949.jpg
And a sample of my quad (I have high hopes for this one)
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1401021885.633331.jpg

Had this with an excellent dinner of pan seared Mahi-Mahi
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1401021931.079855.jpg

Then a bunch of small pours that were forgettable. Only good one was a Dark Horse Blueberry Stout.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1401022017.539610.jpg

Remmy's P ;) The bottle leaked so I thought it was a lost cause, but still nice and carbed up.

What's the abv on this? It's almost too easy to drink.

SAM_3186.jpg

And where, pray tell, do you get delicious Huevos Rancheros in this neck of the woods?

District Taco on Lee Highway in Arlington, not far from the Falls Church border. They've opened at least one other location downtown, maybe another location somewhere else, but they're not as good as the original location, so I've been told by my wife.

District Taco on Lee Highway in Arlington, not far from the Falls Church border. They've opened at least one other location downtown, maybe another location somewhere else, but they're not as good as the original location, so I've been told by my wife.

Sounds interesting. Will have to look it up.

Stopped for lunch; followed a spray painted BBQ sign. Had nice local craft beer, and great ribs. Bust Head English pale. Yum.

1401038109987.jpg

Water again. Truck is washed and detailed inside. Too warm to wax. Now breakfast, finally...walk the dog a few miles to help tire her out and then shower and grill out with neighbors.

Sounds interesting. Will have to look it up.

Stopped for lunch; followed a spray painted BBQ sign. Had nice local craft beer, and great ribs. Bust Head English pale. Yum.

Dude, the sanitary conditions on that jar look questionable. Or are you wearing lipstick?

I have junk removal and a run to the dump in my near future...haven't decided if my next move is going to be soda or more coffee. No beer until much later :mad:

The little one in my last picture has me engaged in an intellectual dispute about whether chickens can fly...they can, right?

Sent from here, because that's where I am.

Back