The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugly win for the Sox tonite. Pitching staff melted down in the sixth, blowing a 5 run lead. Almost have to thank Soriano for running around the bases like a moron in the 9th inning - and running into an out. Could easily have been the difference.

On the up side, they stuck another Blown Save on Rivera (nice guy but he's still a Yankee!) and Koji is up to 24 straight without a runner reaching base. And it had to be better viewing than the football game ;)

Cheers!

Ugly win for the Sox tonite. Pitching staff melted down in the sixth, blowing a 5 run lead. Almost have to thank Soriano for running around the bases like a moron in the 9th inning - and running into an out. Could easily have been the difference.

On the up side, they stuck another Blown Save on Rivera (nice guy but he's still a Yankee!) and Koji is up to 24 straight without a runner reaching base. And it had to be better viewing than the football game ;)

Cheers!

the football game was great if you like no defence and a sheet load of offense

It's September and they have a lead in the standings. There are no ugly wins.

Great win, guys! Great win!

koji-uehara-high-five.gif

Oh...my...goodness...

If you made the mistake of giving up on the Sox tonight, know that the score is tied in the 7th, courtesy of a grand slammo by Napoli.

After some truly gawdawful pitching by Dubront and Company, if they somehow manage to win this basket-case of a game it will be amazing...

Cheers!

[edit3] Sox win 12-8! And Koji still has his "Can't Touch This" streak going. Lovin' this! 42 runs by the Sox in 3 games!

Doubront's hitting the wall, a little later in the season than last year but he's hitting it. Let's hope Buch is back and ready to go; that'll put either Dempster or Doubront in the pen (and both in there, once the playoffs begin).

Ahahahaha! Those two have been doing that a lot the last three games.

Finally Lackey gets some major run support - and then tries to give it all back. Weird how things work. But a win's a win, and we'll both take it ;)

Tomorrow's gonna be a workout with the remote control to toggle back and forth between Pats and Sox...

Cheers!

Ugh. Between the Pats and the Sox today I have shpilkes in my genektagazoyk. And I'm not even Jewish.

I blame the Pats fiasco on McDaniels for a ridiculous game plan. Even more than the stupid rookie mistakes. This is the friggin' NFL, and no matter who you play against, you can't come to a game with a two-receiver plan.

As for the Sox...meh, they had a game to burn. At least Lester didn't get hung with a loss...

Cheers!

Congratulations to Jim Koch, for officially becoming a billionaire by selling craft beer. He seems like the most down-to-earth guy to ever have a billion of anything. I'd like to think I've made a few contributions to his Billion-Dollar Fund over the years, as I'm sure most of us have. I know there's a lot of stuff out there that's gone beyond Sam Adams, but gotta give the guy mad props for all that he did to support the craft beer industry (and homebrewing).

Congratulations to Jim Koch, for officially becoming a billionaire by selling craft beer. He seems like the most down-to-earth guy to ever have a billion of anything. I'd like to think I've made a few contributions to his Billion-Dollar Fund over the years, as I'm sure most of us have. I know there's a lot of stuff out there that's gone beyond Sam Adams, but gotta give the guy mad props for all that he did to support the craft beer industry (and homebrewing).

And also helping to fund small business. Seems like a good guy..

... given Mr. Cape's attitude towards sharing a few Bog Water libations at Masstoberfest, I'm surprised he didn't charge you $16.99 for the shirt.

Back