What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also started a jar for sour/brett dregs of commercial beers i will just keep adding to over time. Anybody done this before?

I've had one going in a growler for several months now. Feeding it every 1-2 months. Got some Crooked Stave, Jester King, Saint Somewhere, Captain Lawrence, Allagash, etc. I decanted some of the beer last weekend before feeding it and it wasn't bad - slight tart, little funky, clear.

Today's the first time I'm going to put it to work though. Coming up to boil on a Flanders Red. We'll see how it goes.

Feeling like I'm coming down with a cold. No hot scotchy for me today, but I did add a slug of the wort to my green tea.

Large glass of hops; tallgrass 8 bit. Not in the suite this week but sitting first row club level right at the 50. Cant beat that. :D
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1411836369.671991.jpg

Hypocrite :mug:

That's some funny looking smoke...

At least I've got signal on my phone considering I'm in bumf*** nowhere.

My friend's cousin is a huge Arsenal fan and is watching the game here while I try to get rid of this headache and head to the beach.

Coffee, stuck at work for a few more hours, then driving 3.5 more hours to an engagement party. There better be booze

Water water water til I get home from work.
Finding these kind of makes up for having to work today. :DImageUploadedByHome Brew1411837982.057215.jpg Last year for DDBA, so I really wanted to get one. That's no easy task with most places here only getting a case and a lot of them save them for friends.

Sampled some of my Hi Nelson Saison with Hibiscus, and Citra Saison at Atlantic Brew Supply's Big Brew earlier today. Both were well received. One person was not a Citra fan, but objectively gave it a thumbs up. The Hi Nelson Saison with Hibiscus is getting enthusiastic good reviews! Be k to soda until later.

did you use nibs or cocoa powder?

dude! you got sand on your mangina!

Nibs, roasted and soaked in decent vodka for a few weeks, probably should have measured but i'm a dumb **** and filled the better part of a pint jar and covered it with the vodka, getting more chocolate as it warms up,
having another!

Latest posts

Back