What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clint's "Perfect Fifty" saison (that's the name I gave it). It's an amazing beer. Nice!

image-1783869647.jpg

I don't know. I wish they'd just go gym together and make out already. :p

As long as they don't start "summering" anywhere...

Drinking my Dubbel. Figure it's time to start mowing through it.

maybe that's what they're all bent about. one caught the other "summering" with someone else at the gym when they said they were "gyming" at the lake house.:D

Billy-Klubb said:
maybe that's what they're all bent about. one caught the other "summering" with someone else at the gym when they said they were "gyming" at the lake house.:D
Summa summa summa time

1fast636 said:
Might be on too of my list of black ipas, rock arts dark moon I think is my favorite
Rock arts black moon collab with the coop is amazing. 10% and tastes great. The OC black ipa is so good as well. Whenever I go to the local chills that's all I order!

Billy-Klubb said:

Sounds about right. :D

Congratulations on the exam, too bad about the beer!
HB milk stout for now.

Thanks man! Glad its over :D

Warlock, reminds me why i don't pick up pumpkins very often,not that I'm going to dump it.

I will have to send you a pumpkin buffalo sweat when I brew them and they are ready, it will change your mind!

Drank a Damnation, had a buddy over that I hadnt seen in a while so no picture until it was gone, what a great beer tho! Im glad I saved it until I had a good reason to drink it. Who needs insurance? :D

2013-11-14 19.20.13.jpg

Latest posts

Back