Back after Break in Clinton, MA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marko73

Reaction score
Hi All!

Well, after a long break, I am finally back to brewing and being on the forums. It has been awhile and I just wanted to introduce myself again.

Long story short, due to fertiliy issues, it took my wife and I 4 years to have our first child in June of 2008. Then guess who got pregnant 3 months after he was born. . . .:cross:

Funny how that happens!!

So with two boys, one 15 months and one 3 months, and a wife who is on the brink of insanity :p, I have decided to find MY sanity in brewing.

Great to be back!!!!

Thanks Bird. Good luck with number 2! It wasn't nearly as horrifying the second time around. ;)

Congrats! 15 and 3 months? Irish twins!!

You have a couple of good options close to you for homebrew supplies...NFG in Leominster and Homebrew Emporium in West Boylston.

Best of Luck!

Mike.

I will have to check out NFG. I have been to Home Brew Emporium in West Boylston and Strange Brew in Marlborough. Thanks for the tip!

There's a lot of good folks in the greater Boston area. PaulTheNurse is there, too.

There's a group of us folks from western MA/VT/NH that gets together to brew and drink every once in a while. "Yankee Ingenuity". We've got a group here if you're interested in getting together, we've got a brew session planned for next weekend just north of Brattleboro. We get together occassionally more out in your neck of the woods, too.

Thanks Bird. I will check that out and join up. I really want to find and meet some homebrewers in the area.

Welcome back Marko, and congrats on the new addition to the family. I started brewing about a year ago and I remember some of your posts helping me get started, so I'm looking forward to hearing from you again.

I'd also recommend NFG in Leominster, but you have to plan your purchases around their limited store hours.

Irish twins wow! My boys are eighteen monthes appart @4&5 get in as many brews as you can while u can. My boys fight like cats and dogs cause ther so close.The little one loves to help homebrew though. congradulations and good luck

Back