Movie Quote game

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danbreeze

Reaction score
I'm not sure if someone already posted a game like this, but it makes the time at work go by a little faster.

I put up a quote and then someone has to guess which movie it is from. The person who guesses it correctly then puts up the next quote.

I'll start:

"It's $10 for a BJ, $12 for an HJ, $15 for a ZJ...
What's a ZJ?
If you have to ask, you can't afford it."

The Hangover.

Here's an easy one...

"It's 106 miles to Chicago, We have a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark out and we're wearing sun glasses."
"Hit it."

The Blues Brothers.

"Gamin' fish, eh? Marlin? Stingray? Bit through this piano wire? Don't you tell me my business again!"

Jaws?

Here's a 'super' easy one.. (so I can paraphrase it)

"Well go ahead.. Tell me 'punk'.. Do ya feel 'lucky?'

Dirty Harry - Clint Eastwood.

"As we ran for cover, I thought this was what I wanted. I was on a mission, even if I didn't know what kind of mission it was. But I could hear the little man inside me again. He was screaming like a little girl."

"As we ran for cover, I thought this was what I wanted. I was on a mission, even if I didn't know what kind of mission it was. But I could hear the little man inside me again. He was screaming like a little girl."

You would have to guess the last movie quote posted before posting your own.

Dirty Harry - Clint Eastwood.

The in-laws?

If I'm correct, then here is another easy one...

"How'd you get the beans above the frank?!?"

The in-laws?

If I'm correct, then here is another easy one...

"How'd you get the beans above the frank?!?"

Nope. Men who stare at goats.

Something about Mary?

An easier one;

"You see every drink of liquor you take kills a thousand brain cells. Now that doesn't much matter 'cos we got billions more. And first the sadness cells die so you smile real big. And then the quiet cells go so you just say everything real loud for no reason at all. That'ok, that's ok because the stupid cells go next, so everything you say is real smart. And finally, come the memory cells. These are tough sons of bitches to kill. "

Goodfellas.

"Dialysis? What is this the dark ages?"

Star Trek

"Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds. Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite. "

"Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds. Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite. "

American Psycho (classic!)

"Want to hear the most annoying sound in the world? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

American Psycho (classic!)

"Want to hear the most annoying sound in the world? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Dumb and Dumber

"There was madness in any direction, at any hour. You could strike sparks anywhere. There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning. "

Dumb and Dumber

"There was madness in any direction, at any hour. You could strike sparks anywhere. There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning. "

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

"This Mr. ___________ is okay. He's a sailor, he's in New York. We get this guy laid, we won't have any trouble!"

On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.

Fight Club.

You gotta remember to put one in his BRAIN. Your first shot puts him down, then you put one in his BRAIN. Then he's dead. Then we go home.

Millers Crossing

See, to me, England was nothing more then a big ****ing American state like North Dakota or Canada.

Inconceivable!

The Princess Bride

"I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates when he said, 'I drank what?'"

Real Genius

And the fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your guns, and the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point 5 0" written down the side of mine should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence.

Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

"I don't normally do this, but I felt compelled to tell you something. You have an absolutely breath-taking... heiney. I mean, that thing's good. I wanna be friends with it."

Anchorman

"Chicks just can't hold their smoke, that's what it is."

Tombstone

"I came across time for you"

( and one of the best all time pickup lines I must say )

Terminator (?) I'm pretty sure...

"Old MacDonald had a farm EIEIO. And on that farm he shot some guys...."

Back