Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pete gets all these mother busters on a regimen when they get there. Dude's a scumbag, has been since when I was at USC cheering him on.

He totally should have known about a random booster who he's never met and his agreement with Reggie Bush's parents 100 miles away. TOTALLY should have known that bro...

It's the culture up in that area of the country. Chip Kelly at Oregon (total fraud program)... Sweet Pete now with the Cheathawks... Thats all they know.

Ducks are one of the cleanest programs in all of college football. Chip Kelly...don't hate on him because he's better than you. In fact Bellychick sought him out for advice more than once. He'll dominate in the NFL.

Oh look at that.... Another player from the Seattle Cheathawks has been suspended for PEDs. Who coulda seen that comin'!?!

Pathetic.

What's that make now, 2 players in the last five years. HOW INSANE!!!

"pathetic" is right. You're trash talk game is non-existent.

Ducks are one of the cleanest programs in all of college football. Chip Kelly...don't hate on him because he's better than you. In fact Bellychick sought him out for advice more than once. He'll dominate in the NFL.

Chimp Kelly?
falldownlaugh.gif

I'd rather have an incompetent at QB than a rapist. That's just me though, not sure how it works in Pittsburgh.

haha :ban:

that's gold right there

It's the culture up in that area of the country. Chip Kelly at Oregon (total fraud program)... Sweet Pete now with the Cheathawks... Thats all they know.

throwing rocks in a glass house

I can think of a few cheaters in the North East

I'd point out the irony of Cape yelling cheat as a Pats fan but it'd be too easy. They have to get caught to learn how to hide it as well as Belicheat does. Give them time.

Also, what's the over/under on number of players in the NFL using Deer Antler & Penis spray right now? 250? 300?

So what your saying is, Chip Kelly is better at life than me?

hopstupid said:
throwing rocks in a glass house

I can think of a few cheaters in the North East

But Oregon has only been accused at this point. Just like Dick Sherman. Innocent as all get out. You know you're really good (better than your accusers) when unjustified hate starts spewing.

It's like the kettle calling Capes mom black, but really she just likes the black

I'd point out the irony of Cape yelling cheat as a Pats fan but it'd be too easy. They have to get caught to learn how to hide it as well as Belicheat does. Give them time.

Also, what's the over/under on number of players in the NFL using Deer Antler & Penis spray right now? 250? 300?

You forgot the irony of Cape mentioning college football. Twice.

But Oregon has only been accused at this point. Just like Dick Sherman. Innocent as all get out. You know you're really good (better than your accusers) when unjustified hate starts spewing.

It's like the kettle calling Capes mom black, but really she just likes the black

Sherman tested positive, if he got off on a technicality it does not change those results. He was not innocent.

I'm still not convinced he did ALL of the steroids or he'd be better. Nevertheless, I think they should check the horse shampoo he uses to make sure he didn't spike it with the rest of them. It's the only solution that makes sense under the circumstances.

Oh, and Zaxby's. Just because.

In other news, a University of Wisconsin based study finds that Phytosterols in Wheaties are mistakenly detected as Anabolic Steroids on drug test panels.

^ Omg I'm gonna go home and paint my nails while bitching about the popular gurls is all I got out of that

Back