What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tyzippers said:
Alright! You fookers talked me into it! Celebrating a solid Bucco win!!

There you go. There's no better time than the present. :)

MrNickVT said:
I do like! Almost like a hard cider but not a sugar sweet. It's dry and sweet.

Nice, I'll probably crack mine open once I'm feeling better.

MrNickVT said:
What's the verdict? I like it. It's very sweet though IMO.

It's better than I remember. Definitely sweet, but has a little bitter finish. Still has a little hop aroma left too. It's actually pretty good. I'd do it again.

WesleyS said:
There you go. There's no better time than the present. :)

Agreed. I think it's gonna be a good weekend.

Spoonmann said:
So jealous... wish we could get in Georgia. High ABV = satans work

Georgia=Satan's land ;). J/k I've never been to Georgia. I just heard that if someone offers a Georgia Peach, you turn them down. Nooooo thank youuuu.

Hello said:
It actually pairs well except I'm feeling super full and so the half eaten blizzard sits here melting. My beer, it won't go to waste. :mug:

Sounds like you have your priorities straight!!

Alright you Michigan people. Are all the Jolly Pumpkin beers of this caliber? Drinking "la parcela" bottled 9/20/12. This is really good s***.

I forgot to bring a can to work a week ago. I chew pouches because anything other (except big leaf) get under my partials. I had the same weak ashed pouch in for 4 hours. ended up bumming a dip off a guy. it was extra fine cut. maybe I should go back to sniffing snuff.

Or you both could quit that nasty $hit, just sayin. I used to do 2 cans a day and the smell of Copenhagen makes me want to hurl now.

It actually pairs well except I'm feeling super full and so the half eaten blizzard sits here melting. My beer, it won't go to waste. :mug:

Just put it in the freezer, because when your drunk you know your gonna regret throwing that half Blizzard away!!! :mug:

Alright you Michigan people. Are all the Jolly Pumpkin beers of this caliber? Drinking "la parcela" bottled 9/20/12. This is really good s***.

Most are. They've got a stinker or two, De Viento isn't very good, but by and large very good beers, especially with some age. La Roja ia probably my favorite.

Yup! They are. Its a great brewery. Even better taproom. La Roja on tap paired with their truffle fries is a moment in life no beer nerd will ever forget. Gabe will find out next year.

TNGabe said:
Most are. They've got a stinker or two, De Viento isn't very good, but by and large very good beers, especially with some age. La Roja ia probably my favorite.

I am kicking myself for passing up LaRoja when I saw it on the shelf. I was trade shopping and was already over my budget. So I made the call to pass and hope it would still be there when I came back a few days later. Stupid plan.

My Tripel. A couple months old, still a tad young, but coming into it's own.

20130830_215759[1].jpg

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
Just put it in the freezer, because when your drunk you know your gonna regret throwing that half Blizzard away!!! :mug:

This^

Qhrumphf said:
My Tripel. A couple months old, still a tad young, but coming into it's own.

Nice! I brewed a Tripel and a Dubbel a few years ago and aged each for a year or so. Those were two of the best beers I've ever made! Still have one of the Dubbels left from 2010!

mcbaumannerb said:
Stone Espresso RIS ... Wow!

Holy fook, man! I need a growler of that! I'm all the sudden feeling inadequate with my one bomber of that stuff.

Orange Gatorade. ... been fighting a horrible stomach bug . Cant wait till I'm over it I will be destroying some serious beer!!!!!!! Grr!!! Hate this

Now I want some too!! Wonder if my over priced bottle shop has any left. I may have the $, but I'm low on Vaseline.

Edit: in response to Wyobrewer1. Pic didn't show up in the quote on mobile.

tripplehazzard said:
Orange Gatorade. ... been fighting a horrible stomach bug . Cant wait till I'm over it I will be destroying some serious beer!!!!!!! Grr!!! Hate this

You and Wes make a pair tonight.

Back