The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"You lucky. lucky bastards... "...all we got was some rain squalls in the early AM. At this point I could go for a good Cat 2-3 storm. Put a nice big stomp on the just emerging tourist industry around here. Kick it in the gutter just as it brushes itself off. Step on its fingers as it desperately grips the gunnel. :}

Anyway, hope everyone here has a good peaceful evening and gets some sleep.
Yup, there’s been a lot of wind around latel.

5 of mine gone, which represented a few minutes of thought, a trip out to a shipping container for a guillotine photo op, and over a half an hour of drunkin amusement.

(faceplant emogee) I'm starting to think this forum,.... and this thread in particular may not be the best use of my time. ;}

must have been quite the *storm after I left to serve dinner late yesterday afternoon, but better to have a sanitized thread than a locked thread. glad I missed it

on a positive note, my first Tavour order arrived just in time for the weekend and included were several beers from ME. I'm looking forward to cracking several of these open over the next few days

Dare I ask what you served for dinner? Please don't say tofu.
pulled pork butts. forgot I was out of Hickory so I used Apple wood smoke instead
1589735819862.png

I really wish I'd have had a case of Harpoon IPA to go along with it, but it's one of the sacrifices of leaving Mass for the Upper Left Corner years ago

The only rule is 'There Are No Rules,' other than the overall HBT decorum guidelines.

PTN

From my original post opening up this thread.

No more shouting “Theatre” in this dumpster fire. Be Dysfunctional Obnoxious Massholes and DOM Wannabes. It’s part of your (albeit limited) charm. But no more threatening because you disagree with someone else’s beliefs. Call him stupid, say the best part of him ran down his mothers leg and stained the mattress, question his ability to count beyond 10, say he sleeps with goats....

.... Ok, since animal activism started our recent hand slap, maybe don’t mention beastiality.

But no threats!

You know what I’m saying. Don’t play nice but don’t cross the Maginot Line.

Last edited:
I went back and read the last 6~8 pages. Very disjointed with the deleted posts, and if you missed the Donnybrook... consider yourself lucky. Its been a long time since we had a true DSM 5 diagnosis participating in this thread. I suggest we all count our blessings and hope that not only were TofuBoy 's posts deleted but he got sent to permanent Time Out. Hell, I'm an obnoxious azz-hole too, but even I wait to figure out who I'm pissing off before I start swinging.

So, moving on...

If a baseball game took too long before, if they implement half of what I'm hearing they'll doom it deader than an old fat diabetic with heart disease and the Kung Flu. Wiping down the ball between pitches? WTF?

Last edited:
How are the poor single moms dancing at The Foxy Lady supposed to earn a living with these draconian measures in place???????? Everybody is worried about United Airlines staying afloat, I’m the true humanitarian, I’m worried about the poor MILFs struggling to earn a buck.

That's what I always loved best about you. Your concern for your fellow man and MILFs.

I suppose some are getting unemployment $600 /wk without having to shake it for ... whom ever is watching and ready to toss sticky paper money their way.

True, but ya can’t have everything.
Trust me, Dusty has everything!
Bar is called The Rework ( it's an aircraft thing). Hot spot after night shift at Sky Harbor.
Spent many early mornings being driven home from there!
But, I don't drink (much) tequila anymore.

Last edited:
Dusty has everything including your money. I had a client way back that often paid fees in dollar bills, yep was a dancer. Only cared about the money of her spectators, and what she could do/wear to get more of it. As long as you enjoy the fantasy I guess you get your money’s worth.

Agreed - I'd take apple or cherry over hickory.
Which reminds me I gots to pick up a full rack of spares soon and get some smokin' going...

Cheers!

Good Lord, hitting yourself on the head with a hammer would be a better use of time. Which is kind of the point.

I try to limit that activity to billable hours, or at least during infrastructure maintenance.

Funny, why did this go to italics?

Anyway, maybe I missed something, my senses may be dull with age, dyslexia and lead poisoning, but not sure I saw why the recent past discourse was considered over the line,... unless something untoward was entered after 9:00.

Brewed something like a pre phohabition Marzen today, pumped into sealed fermantor w about a liter of last week's active brew, 34/70, running about 57F. Cellar warming up, if I do another lager going to need the glycol chiller, or I could switch to ale. We'll see what the cellar temp is next brew day. ....later ...

Is that what you got out of "pre phohabition"?
I thought it was some weird domestic situation :D

Anyway....http://www.eastfallshouse.com/pre-prohibition-lager-why-it-left-and-why-its-back/

Dusty has everything including your money. I had a client way back that often paid fees in dollar bills, yep was a dancer. Only cared about the money of her spectators, and what she could do/wear to get more of it. As long as you enjoy the fantasy I guess you get your money’s worth.
Well, that was 25 or more years ago, and I doubt that Dusty is still a dancer. Or if she is, she's probably not raking in that kind of money.
:eek:

Is that what you got out of "pre phohabition"?
I thought it was some weird domestic situation :D

Anyway....http://www.eastfallshouse.com/pre-prohibition-lager-why-it-left-and-why-its-back/
Ah so any lager with flavor, that isn’t pisswasser can be termed pre-prohibition, but not so much for competition because a Marzen would be a Marzen etc. The more ya know... Thanks.

That's what I always loved best about you. Your concern for your fellow man and MILFs.
It ain’t the men I’m worried about.

Ya know, I thought about it a little and if ’da ladies’ need to wipe down the balls between each pitch (like the MLB catchers) that sounds kinda fun. I can see myself starting to like draconian measures.

I could live without kale, but baby kale sautéed in bacon grease and garlic is okay once every few years. When I was younger I made attempts to add tofu to the diet, for purported health benes. 🤢 Let’s just say it was a short lived experiment. That reminds me, after I put the lemon bars in the oven, I should take my vitamins while I still have a little beer left in my glass. Cheers!

Latest posts

Back