What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay F it, let's get smacked. remmy's crazy strong hefe.

SAM_3196.jpg

The little one in my last picture has me engaged in an intellectual dispute about whether chickens can fly...they can, right?

Sent from here, because that's where I am.

over very short distances. and it's really more like falling very slowly at elongated vertical distances.

over very short distances. and it's really more like falling very slowly at elongated vertical distances.

Kind of like wild turkeys (the bird, not the booze). I see them all the time, not many chickens though. Ms. Trixie insists they cannot fly.

Back from smacking beers at the beach. Time to grill.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1401044998.987224.jpg

Still nursing Norm. My Blonde is bubbling! Don't know why that still excites me, but it does.

Just had a taste of my buddies first cider... Fresh pressed cider, honey, brown sugar and cinnamon, no yeast, wild ferment.... Tasted oddly like jack Daniels.... I hope he didn't cheat

Dude, the sanitary conditions on that jar look questionable. Or are you wearing lipstick?

I have junk removal and a run to the dump in my near future...haven't decided if my next move is going to be soda or more coffee. No beer until much later :mad:

Combination of camera angle, lighting and bbq sauce. Yum.

Ditched the brewery, because swmbo saw a winery. Not too bad.

1401050085510.jpg

That's their best beer. The BA version is good too.

They have 3 different beers available here, I agree that one is the best I've tried, solid saison. I have never seen anything else from them yet. I guess I should say "him"? I read this is a one person gypsy brew deal

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1401054257.984679.jpg
CCB Stiftung Berliner. Pretty damn good, and does a great job removing the coating of imperial stout from my palate

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1401055085.800644.jpg
New Belgium ranger
When in Rockford MN you do what you have to do
I actually think NB does a heck of a job

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Back