Looking for tasty Partial-Mash Christmas brew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mangine77

Reaction score
Anyone want to share a recipe that they've made and really liked? I'm not at the All-grain level yet, so I'm looking for a partial recipe.

I obviously need to start this ASAP. I'm going to the brew shop tonight, so if anyone could quickly post a recipe, that would be great. Thanks!

John

I don't really like the spices in most holiday ales, so I am going with a Cranberry Zinger (from BYO's Chris Colby). Basically, it's an American Wheat that you put onto a cranberry/apple/orange relish in the secondary. Here is his recipe, although I am going to brew from all grain next weekend, since I have the supplies on hand.
The Brew Your Own Brew Blog - Brew Your Own (BYO), the How-To Homebrew Beer Magazine

Greg

I'm not a huge fan of Holiday Ales, but a friend of mine did a PM from austinhomebrew.com last year that turned out pretty well.

Latest posts

Back