Who drinks beer everyday ???

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have at least one maybe 2-3 every day after work between 5:30 and midnight. Going to be tapping my first keg Friday. We'll see what happened to my average then!

Well I did not have any for the past 2 nights and I am at work till 3am so maybe when I go home and she is asleep I will have 1 or 2 then hit the bed.
Only a fiance and you already have to sneak in your beer?! This is not a good sign my friend.

Im currenty using a picnic tap left inside the fridge. When I get an open saturday to build my tap box and mount my faucet, I am doomed. Openeing the fridge gets old and will probably limit my consumption per night

During the week I'll have one or two a night and on Friday (sometimes Saturday if I have to work) I'll have maybe six at the most. Six usually gets me pretty toasted. I'm a lightweight.

Why? Because I can, of course.

i didn't drink beer yesterday. which says alot after watching the clowns blow a fourth quarter lead.

I'm a middle of the day guy.. with lunch. Nighttime is not my fave drinking time unless i'm with company. But Everyonce and awhile it's green light and open season. Just be sure to make the necessary calorie allotments in your diet. The alcohol wont hurt you in moderation.

I'm all out of homebrew at the moment. So I'm drinking tea. I fear that my buildup in anticipation will lead me to binge!! Ha! I don't mind drinking every day, as long as I don't splurge more than twice a week.

Hi,
My name is wild and I've been out of homebrew since Teach A Friend How to Homebrew day. (I knew I shouldn't have donated 3 kegs). I won't be able to have a homebrew until I keg next week. Care to help a brother out? :(

Yes I drink a beer almost every day. I might skip a day every once in a while because I get busy or something though.

I usually like to have a beer before dinner- wets my appetite, and I might have another beer with dinner sometimes.

I dont understand the stigma with getting buzzed every night. If I drink a single normal beer, I have a buzz. Im a small guy, what can I say? Is it worse for a massive guy with an alcohol tollerance five times mine to drink 4 beers and not get buzzed, or for me to drink one beer and get buzzed? Honestly?

i drink. every day. i also smoke, fight, fall out of airplanes, scuba dive, mountain bike, off-road...

if my drinking is what kills me, i'm doing something wrong...

1 or two most nights, but I shoot darts on weds and may go as high as 6, granted that's over 4-5+ hours with a pizza, several rounds of darts and great conversation. Oh yeah, I shoot better after several beers!:rockin: Buddies hate it when I start calling my shots around 4 beers... and hitting them.

weekends are usually about the same 1-3 (might have an extra one with lunch on the weekends)

Restaurants in my area just got the law passed to start serving alcohol on sundays... but restaurants only... welcome to the bible belt! Sunday consumption might go up with "Sunday out for Sushi"

I dont understand the stigma with getting buzzed every night. If I drink a single normal beer, I have a buzz. Im a small guy, what can I say? Is it worse for a massive guy with an alcohol tollerance five times mine to drink 4 beers and not get buzzed, or for me to drink one beer and get buzzed? Honestly?

Small guy or not, if you get buzzed drinking one beer, you should probably get a liver function test done.

I have two or three a night. My doctor told me not to exceed two a day and not to drink more than a couple cups of coffee. He gives me this health advise as the buttons on his shirt strain against his bulbous stomach.

I haven't had a homebrew yet today, but that may change. We bottle in 22oz so i rarely exceed three on a weeknight;)

I am a 1-3, 3 to 4x's a week guy. Dad drank too much. Not abusive, just un-available. I listen to my wife, kids and friends to see if there is any sign of me falling into the same rut as dear ole Dad. I guess the message from, "The cats in the cradle" song hit home.

I hadn't had anything to drink for over 15 years. Then a friend began to homebrew. I had one mainly because of his enthusiasm more than anything and there went 15 dry years in to the dusty pages of history.

Last year when I realized time and money were lacking to take my bride of 25 years to Mexico, I asked her what she wanted for her anniversary. As the words came from her mouth a halo appeared around her and she spoke as though she were an angel this simple sentence, "I'd like a homebrew kit so we could try our hand at brewing."

Though I didn't fall to my knees and proclaim myself unworthy to be in the presence of such wisdom and greatness, I did run out and fulfilled her every silver anniversary wish. Now it is a fun thing to do together. She loves to cook and has such insight (see above).

Good luck.

Back