I might not be cool...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rewster451

Reaction score
I'm just wondering, does anybody else go to the "currently active members" screen and see what other people are talking about so they know what to post on? Maybe it's kind of a weasly thing to do, but I like knowing what the hot topics are, and then I read those threads, and sometimes post.
Is that a forum faux pas? :confused:

I'll venture into older stuff if I am searching for info, or if I want to follow up on something from a previous thread.

-walker

New Posts, and search when I am looking for something specific, or have questions.

"New posts" for me. That's why I have if the titles are not very descriptibe, since I screen based on the title. If a thread reaches 2 pages+ I may jump on it out of curiosity.

So please, don't put "HEEEEELP...." in the title. Instread write "What is the white stuff in my secondary".

Kai

LOL I never thought about that rewster, I should start doing it. It would keep me from posting in them threads that are dug up from like 3 months ago

Pumbaa said:
LOL I never thought about that rewster, I should start doing it. It would keep me from posting in them threads that are dug up from like 3 months ago

Actually, I think that is pretty cool. It's kind of nice to reinvigorate old threads.

I'm new posts as well.

Between sorting out 900 PMs (it seems) each day, and keeping up with you jokers, I barely have time to hit and at least browse each thread (like a good mod should do).

I will admit to clicking on a profile and hitting "more posts by xxxxx" if I am looking for something that I know someone said and I want to refer to it, but not much use for anything else. I associate name with topics quite often.

Imperial Walker said:
and you found a post from someone titled "I might not be cool..." to be of interest? ;)

-walker

Okay, you got me on that point! I sometimes read every new posting, just for the heck of it.

Latest posts

Back