Central Pennsylvania Beer Blog

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crager013

Reaction score
So like everyone else and their brother I started a blog focusing on beer. How original right?
I am going to focus on the Central Pennsylvania area but not be limited to it. Plan on visiting pubs and breweries and tasting beers. Oh wait- I already do that :mug:

Anyways, if you're interested visit and subscribe to: www.beerdossier.blogspot.com

One place I recommend is Union Jacks Inn on thr Manatawny. It's in Boyertown PA. It's a regular stop for me, I was just there tonight. They currently have 382 different bottled beers(the bartender counted them while i was there) and another 25 or so constantly rotating seasonals on tap. During the summer they get closer to 475 verities. They're Easter hopfest is coming up on Sat April 7th here's the list so far

Bells Hopslam
Russian River Pliny the Elder
Moylans Hopsickle
Avery Maharajah
Firestone Walker Double Jack
Ballast Point Sculpin
Wild Onion Hop Slayer
Founders Double Trouble
Clown Shoes Supa Hero
Dark Horse Double Crooked Tree
Sixpoint Resin
A firkin of Firestone Walker Union Jack

They don't brew their own, but they have almost anything you can think of.

Hey bud, I clicked on the link and nothing.....just wondering. Didn't work out? I would be interested in reading it if its still going.

Back