What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1410982508.250716.jpg

Beer doesn't affect on me. Bring it.

How will your liver ever grow up big and strong if you dont make it work hard?! :drunk:

You need to have down time to make it big and strong. Cant work something too much or it would stop working and that will not work for me lol. I'm sure my liver is strong and does a good job because it grew over the college and brewing years. :D

You need to have down time to make it big and strong. Cant work something too much or it would stop working and that will not work for me lol. I'm sure my liver is strong and does a good job over the college and brewing years. :D

Solid point, college is the bulk up time for most livers haha. I tried the no beer for a few days a week thing a while back, and I just prefer to drink beer instead.

Time for a beer after cleaning up dog crap since I'm gonna mow the lawn after I get the kids from their after school program. Ah, peace and quiet for a couple minutes. :)

Another cranberry lemonade and coconut rum while I grill chicken.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1410992017.259912.jpg rogue dead guy ale awesome stuff

--------------------------------------

Where do you place your probe?

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1410993744.267278.jpg
My Farmhouse Rye. Great Belgian flavor maybe a hint of brett in there. the aroma reminds me of Colette.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Still moving the shop? Water on the train home.

boss sent 1/2 the night crew home last night after some of us packed our areas & cleaned all day. 1/2 the day crew left at noon today because they didn't want to pack & clean their areas. of of the hlaf that was left weren't helping and being lazy floccers. then after being gone almost all day, boss came in with a schlitzy attitude and being a huge jerkface. I helped 3 people break down, pack, and clean their areas today after I finished mine. marther floccers try to talk to me like I'm lazy. not only headbutts, but throat punches as well.

having a CRye Guy since I'm kinda being a Cry Guy.:mad:

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1410995579.968808.jpg and now to some hop stoopid because I can't get enough of this stuff

--------------------------------------

Where do you place your probe?

Back