What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
An APA, how the hell is this here I thought I grabbed a stout, it's open and it's going down, ugly bottle too!
Pianoman , sorry about Nicky, I raise my glass,

IMG_4481.jpg

Enjoy your dogs, putting our 16yr old lab down tomorrow morning. Raise glasses and toast to the oldest dog i've ever known, Nicky.

Sucks. I put my Otis down a few weeks ago. He was only 11. First dog I ever owned. Way tougher than I expected it to be...being as I'm generally an insensitive prick.

Ok, so a small, controlled fire in the kitchen gets the FD to wash the dishes for me and the demo done for a remodel. Sounds like a plan. BRB

Enjoy your dogs, putting our 16yr old lab down tomorrow morning. Raise glasses and toast to the oldest dog i've ever known, Nicky.

That sucks. Cheers to dog loyalty and longevity!

I'm considering burning my house down rather than cleaning all these dishes. Does that seem irrational?

That seems completely sane. I had to do a ton before I could start brewing tonight. Well worth it though for me!

Ruination.

Good thing I was paying attention to my phone, or it would have Auto-corrected that to "Urination". I haven't had that much to drink tonight...

And home with an HB Citra Belle Saison...close to a SMaSH. I am just confirming how much I like Citra Hops. Need to try some others this way and see what else I like!

DSC05546.jpg

Sheesh. I told you all 3, maybe 4 weeks ago. Beer, I'm drinking beer. It's not rocket science. It's beer. Ok, it's a Dale's Pale Ale. See, beer. ;)

Back