Hello from Long Island

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Drizzle

Reaction score
Hey everybody, I've been reading up on homebrewing for the last few weeks and today it boiled over and I went out to Karp's Hardware and got myself my first starter kit. I can't wait for the weekend to start my first brew. Funny thing, once my friends heard I was looking into this, I became very popular. Go figure. I look foreward to learning and brewing.

Welcome fellow New Yorker! There is much to learn and only a lifetime to master it. I wish my hardware store (Home Depot) sold brewing supplies. :)

chillHayze said:
There is much to learn and only a lifetime to master it.

That is one big reason why this caught my attention. I have a lot of downtime with my job, so a time consuming craft is right up my alley. So much to learn, read, and do!

Welcome, finally someone else from the East Coast. This board is a great resource, and there is endless reading that can be done when it comes to home brewing. Congratulations on making the plunge!

Welcome, I am new to but alot of my friends heard I was doing this now all of them have my homebrew magazines and are looking into buying kits to!

Back