What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Goose Island IPA

Figured I should have an IPA while vacuum packing a pound of Willamette hops. :rockin:

Love the GI IPA.

I'm actually sipping one of BrewPastors RIS-888's...the Raspberry version.

Man is it good. Creamy. Chocolate like. A nice subtle raspberry tone underneath. Smooth as silk. A real treat. And the buzz factor? Well...let's just way I getting all warm and fussy all over.

I just finished the last Longhammer IPA in the fridge and am moving on to my own brews. First up - MH9 - and I just put an assortment in the fridge.

Well started out with my Ugly ***** Brown Ale, now on to the commercial stuff. First, a pint of Sierra Nevada Bigfoot Barley Wine, now while I am waiting for my Pumpkin Death Ale to finish moving into the secondary I am having a Don De Dieu by Unibroue. And a few more by unibroue

The grand finally for the night will have to be Stone Vertical Epic 08-08-08.

How Now Brown Ale...stupid name but TASTY brown ale. Bottled 1.5 weeks ago, so it's a little green still but good nonetheless! :tank:

Thoroughly satisfied with my first attempt at an American Brown Ale.

Hoegaardens. lots of 'em. for my WhoGarden study :D

WhoGarden huh. Like with who's from Whoville. Hoegaarden's, those bastards sneak up on ya. They are to light to make you realize that you are starting a new one every 10 minutes. They have put me down more then once. A few years back I had one in Toronto, before they were in my area and I was amazed.

Goose Island Summertime (Kolsh)

Goose Island 312 Wheat Beer

Bitburger Pils

and when three sheets to the wind

Killian's

I'm pretty druck and it's only 01:20

boy, I'm a fan of the Goose Island stuff

Right now I'm drinking Racer 5 after finishing a 6 pack of Gordon Biersch Blonde Bock and 2 pacificos at lunch. Basically I have been drinking since 2pm. muwhaha

I grabbed one of those about a week ago. It was flat and spoiled. I was pretty dissappointed. I guess I'll give them another shot.

Sierra Nevada Bigfoot 2008.....The beginning to my evening. Went to my local liquor store and got a 6er of that, a growler of Stone's RIS, and a 22 oz. Rogue Chipotle Ale. Can't drink the Chipotle Ale 'til tomorrow though, as it wasn't cold at the store. I'm looking forward to it.

I also plan to have a Ruination or two before the night's out.

:tank:

A bottle of Stone Hammer Pislner followed by a Unibroue Trois Pistoles. The Hob Goblin II I brewing tonight is going to be great!

Paul

AleSmith X Extra Pale Ale. Easy drinking andd not heavy, but with plenty of malt and hops to go around. A great beer.

My Avatar Jasmine IPA clone. It is absolutely crystal clear and tastes outstanding! Their is definitely jasmine in the nose and just upfront in the flavor. But that gives way to a nice citrusy hop finish.

Jasmine IPA 001.jpg

My version is hoppier than Elysian's which is alright by me. If you want something closer to Dick's version, cut the bittering hop addition in half.

Off to pour another pint. :mug:

Great Lakes Commodore Perry IPA.
Damn kegging system had a leak and I ran out of CO2. Exchanged the cylinder today, but haven't had a chance to hook it up (and check for leaks - lesson learned!)

My, "I had the grains for a wit, but not the yeast, so I made an american wheat instead" beer.

Funny how a last minute brew day has turned into a pretty damn quaffable beer.....

Back