What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cofee ths morng her din chigan to all you ****ing haters that are so dick bent on god damn spelling sorry we all can't spell ****ing perfect ;-) life is to ****ing short carry on!

2nd cup of coffee till the sun comes up more before taking 2nd FG on my stout. Hoping it's stable so I can rack it onto bourbon soaked white oak in secondary today.

Channel66 said:
Passed out, I think. I hope.

You're drinking for two now, right? ;)

I either had a few too many or night quite enough last night. Only made it through 4 Celebrations, I guess the 6 or 8 beers before that didn't help the cause.

Tea, water, and surprise surprise emergenC here. I think I'll actually roast coffee today. Hopefully brett has settled out enough to clean the flasks and get some 3942 spinning to brew later this week. I need to get at least one 2L.

I either had a few too many or night quite enough last night. Only made it through 4 Celebrations, I guess the 6 or 8 beers before that didn't help the cause.

Tea, water, and surprise surprise emergenC here. I think I'll actually roast coffee today. Hopefully brett has settled out enough to clean the flasks and get some 3942 spinning to brew later this week. I need to get at least one 2L.

Same boat. I wound up having 4 Brown Shuggas and 3 Drunkin Punkins and was late to work by about 2 hours. It should go without saying that in on the coff hardcore.

nukebrewer said:
Same boat. I wound up having 4 Brown Shuggas and 3 Drunkin Punkins and was late to work by about 2 hours. It should go without saying that in on the coff hardcore.

At least they don't still flog or keel haul you for that sort of thing, right?

2 hours late at Ford & they can send you right back home. Unless it's snowin bad,etc & they're short people. Just tasted the 2nd FG sample of my Traditional Stout. @Will be racking onto bourbon soaked oak chips in secondary in a bit...

That's my excuse anyway

I've gotta go see if the bottle shop got any celebration in today.

I also didnt realize that Cypress Hill is so old! and that this is a love song!

2013-10-29 10.06.44.jpg

Oak aged Yeti on nitro. Had to pick up a couple bottles for a BIF package and this called to me. :)
****ty day at work so lunch had to be great.

image-1687919476.jpg

I am only like 4 episodes into Season 2, but liked the first season better. Maybe I am just not into the religious aliens. Quality show though.

And that creepy frog looks like it has a pipe in its hands that it is going to hit you with so it can finish your beer.

Haha I think it's a flute, but he's kind of brandishing it like a weapon.

I don't check the forum for a week, and this thread has around 80 pages for me to catch up on (iPhone app). Having a Prairie Pirate Bomb, after a long day at work (15 hours). It's good, but I like the plain Prairie Bomb better. I think I need a nap after this one...

Slow day so went in to work late, home early, still on call till 5, but not giving a flocc. I haven't had this in quite some time. I'll probably take a whack at the one of the CYBI clone attempt recipes some time in the next few months.

1383071393278[1].jpg

Right now I'm drinking a Dr Pepper... but once I get home, I have some Muskoka Harvest Ale and some Lake of Bays 10 Point waiting for me.

Is that the same as brown shugga substitute

No. This has been out for 3 years at least (I've had it for a while now). The Lagunitas Sucks is different and I prefer the Shugga over it every damn time.

Remmy said:
No. This has been out for 3 years at least (I've had it for a while now). The Lagunitas Sucks is different and I prefer the Shugga over it every damn time.
I really like sucks so I'll have to check that one out

I really like sucks so I'll have to check that one out

Give it a shot. I used to hammer Brown Shugga's while fishing. Some of the greatest days ever.

Just finished a Celebration Ale. Time for a water before I get back to beer. I am harvesting some Conan right now.

Hoping these beers kill my cold/flu.

You get anything else?

No ----

I sent up my growler with the in-laws and assumed they would let me know if they went and what to get....

You know how assumptions go....

I guess my FIL asked what a lot of people drink and the bar tender said this Sundog, it's a solid amber ale just not what I would have choose.

Beggers can't be choosers thought, he gave it to me fo free for lettin the dog out

I'll get something else when they get on the 16th to the next game

atimmerman88 said:
How was Santa's little helper??? I'm going to Mikkelller in Copenhagen next month

Haven't actually tried it yet. Just reporting on my recent acquisitions. The tasting notes I got make it sound delicious. Described as "liquid German chocolate cake"

Lawn Ranger American Light, just finished up brewing another gallon of Green tea kombucha. Skeeter Pee brew is next in a few minutes

ForumRunner_20131029_164157.jpg

Latest posts

Back