cheap disconnects?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ekjohns

Reaction score
does anyone know of a place online to get the cheapest disconnects? Or does anybody got some extras sitting around I could buy off you?.... i am a poor grad student my life is hard enough =0(

McMaster Carr

Um... $2 for a male end part #6739K59 (should be 1/2" NPT)
Um... $7 for a female socket part #6739K68 OR #6739K64 (should be 1/2" barb)

They are awesome, they are brass, many of us use them

those look nice but i was looking for the cheap plastic ball lock disconnects that actually connect to the keg thx though

the rcbequip.com seems very sketchy to me

It was recommended to me on here because someone had purchased the cheap poppets from them and liked them. I have never ordered from them so I really have no idea about the company or their shipping prices.

I think I would call them before I placed an order.

Terry at RCB is my old business partner. He moved back east 4 years ago; nice guy.
The $2.50 price is for the "generic" poppets, not the yellow cornelius ones.

Terry at RCB is my old business partner. He moved back east 4 years ago; nice guy.
The $2.50 price is for the "generic" poppets, not the yellow cornelius ones.

He has some good pricing so I'm glad you can back him up as I haven't heard too much about the site. When I add either the cornelious or firestone poppets to the shopping cart they are listed as $2.50. Are the "cornelious" poppets not the yellow ones?

Back