Fantasy Football?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devon

Reaction score
Now that the lockout is mercifully over, is there any interest around here for a fantasy football league?

I was in a keeper league for five years before it's associated forum went under, now I'm homeless. :p

Is it over? Lost interest in the lock out. Someone was supposed to notify me lol. Yeah I am in for some FF.

Is it over yet? I thought the players hadn't ratified the proposal but might vote later today.

jeffjm said:
Is it over yet? I thought the players hadn't ratified the proposal but might vote later today.

Supposedly they are going to sign it and start camp on Thursday but I am not counting chickens. If they go to camp this week then ok.

In order to have access to their 'League Manager' tools, I have to set up the league so everyone needs to be invited. With the LM tools I can change the number of teams in the league and things like that. I'm not sure why it has to be that way, but here we are.

Just post or PM your email and I'll hook you up.

The draft isn't until the beginning of September, so we have time to recruit more guys.

I haven't accepted yet. Have a hard time doing so on my phone unfort. Starting to get pumped for some football though!

If there is still room send me pm with details
All I need is your email address and I'll send you an invite.

I have a feeling some guys are getting multiple invites sent to them. My apologies if so.

Looks like this league is filling up pretty quick.

I'll be starting a second league for anyone that wants to join!

Looks like this league is filling up pretty quick.

I'll be starting a second league for anyone that wants to join!
We need an even number of teams for the head to head schedule to work.

Hint, hint. :D

Devon, send me the invite by PM. Thanks.
I need your email address, the league site sends the invites.

Brewmiser, the draft is Sept 1. I figured the later the draft, the less likely someone will have one their guys go down in camp and screw their year before it starts.

Latest posts

Back