Who likes food and beer?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ericmi

Reaction score
I do!

I am a culinary student currently living in San Francisco, CA... 1 more quarter till graduation. Super excited.

Considering I live in a tiny studio apartment in the tenderloin right now, I don't really have the means to make my own brew. But once I move into a bigger place, I can't wait to try for the first time. Food and beer is what I live for, and that's pretty much what I'll be doing for the rest of my life.

You can call me Eric and you will probably be seeing a lot more of me on this forum.

Nice to meet you Eric... Good lick with your new career. I'll bet there are quite a few people here that live in small apartments that brew their own. Probably most do extract brews.. which can be great and require less equipment and time.

Now to answer your question.... Nobody here likes food and beer.. :fro:

NOT!

Yeah. I don't care much for it either. :p

Extract is the least gear route. Even all grain can be scaled down. Search out small batches for ideas.

Welcome to the forum. There is a lot you can do in a small apartment with very little gear. Give it a try you will like it. You can do partial boils or 2 gallon batches.

Back