What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9eqy8esa.jpg

More afternoon coffee!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Home Brew mobile app

Right Brain CEO espresso stout for dessert. Founders Oatmeal Stout on nitro for the lady.

That brewery makes some funky shizz. I've been to it (about 3 years ago). I remember getting smacked there. Not by a woman. But by alcohol.

CEO stout is awesome. Where the flocc are you that you get that?

Anyone have Brooklyn Brewery Blast yet? I've heard it's packed with hops. It's something like 8.5%.

PC151627.jpg

Oh yea def!

Today is my second day not smoking so it might be a little bit me haha... First time having a new years resolution wish me luck!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Home Brew mobile app

Day two here as well, but I was a pack a day smoker. Every time I got into the car (other than my nice car), after a meal, post coital, smoked like a chimney while drinking. I am using patches and bought nicotine free vapor liquid for an e-cig. Going to be hard once I get back to my job since I walk by the smoke shack to get to my office.

Congrats on making the commitment! If I can do it, anyone can. I'll be hitting 6 months later this month.

That brewery makes some funky shizz. I've been to it (about 3 years ago). I remember getting smacked there. Not by a woman. But by alcohol.

CEO stout is awesome. Where the flocc are you that you get that?

Yes they do, including a asparagus beer every year at harvest. Ive yet to be able to visit. CEO is def one of my faves from them. Im in Norton Shores (west cost of MI) probably about 3 hrs south of their brewery.

First pour of my iipa. I think I've got a real winner here, folks. This bad boy is 10.8% but is one of the smoothest beers I've ever had. Oh man. I'm in trouble.

I used white wheat, so it will always be cloudy.

ForumRunner_20140102_170421.jpg

Yes they do, including a asparagus beer every year at harvest. Ive yet to be able to visit. CEO is def one of my faves from them. Im in Norton Shores (west cost of MI) probably about 3 hrs south of their brewery.

Nice. I remember them having some weird stuff when I was up there (Traverse City, I even brought home a cherry pie). They allowed you to bring whatever you want to eat as they don't serve food. Beer selection was pretty wild. It's about a block from the lake.

Arent those just for decoration? Lol

Usually just for drinking water. I'm a sucker for brewery glassware and I figured the Winter Greenman was close enough since I only have one Highland glass. Still working on the pint, beer is both sweet and spiced. Really enjoyed it other time I had it this year, but I was so hungover I'd already had a bloody mary pre-brunch and probably would have drank soda if there wasn't beer available.

CliffMongoloid and gometz, good luck! I quit almost 2 years ago. I can smell & taste a ton more. I was surprised after 18 years that those nerves weren't dead. keep on it!

having a 12oz "sample" of my Over Blended Mess. I noticed they were all starting to get a slight pellicle in the bottles, so I had to try one! 9-12 months it just might go from good to great!

Hey Fuzzy, how about that Cherry Skeeter Per recipe?

Racking a gallon of JAOM and very pleased with how it turned out.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1388706541.626029.jpg
Sleeting/snowing with a low of 13 tonight. Hope I don't melt the wood stove.

Back