What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Patersbier before branching out. Making dinner... cause there is no way I would try to go out tonight!

Waiting on hold to figure out where the floccing flowers I ordered are.

1392421137472.jpg

Thanks. I'll look. I used to live here but it was an eon ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

You could check their website to see if there are any locations near you. My parents live in West Chicago, but I'm not as familiar with downtown.

Just got back from a beer run trying to decide between Torpedo, Surly Overrated, Dirt Wolf or Lagunitas Sucks! Never had Dirt Wolf so might start there!

Hope that Atrial is everything you hope. Need to get more of it.

I do not have a pic of a line up but i'm thinking dark, bourbon goodness. :D Single on VD (day) again

It's outstanding. Nice light funk on the nose, complex sour on the palate, and juicy ripe raspberry on the finish.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1392423473.910846.jpg

Second pour while I clean dishes and wife supervises bath time.

Anybody ever try anything from "Big Muddy"? Never saw it before and was tempted to buy some.

BigMike sent me some Homebrew for my EMAW first one I'm trying. It's a pale ale and iipa? I would say it's more pale ale in taste, head retention is crazy and flavor is clean and hopy. Would not have guessed 7% abv

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Home Brew mobile app

1392427457061.jpg

Back