Sept 2013 New England Grain Buy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So the buy is closed. I will make sure all the pricing is correct and get a current shipping rate. Once that happens I will put out a call for payment. I am going to allow PayPal for this buy. When you use PayPal you need to put just your HBT user name in the comments. Please don't put for grain buy or anything like that in the comments.

Can everyone review the items under their name to make sure it matches up with what they ordered? I'm pretty sure this is right, but it can't hurt to have everyone eyeball their orders ...

Crazyirishman34
5351 Victory 0.5
BZ-DMUN 0.5
5S-SANI4 0.25
5S-PBW50 0.25
CM-PALE 4
CM-2ROW 2
BZ-MUNH 1
TF-MOPA 3

Redman67
5S-SANI4 0.25
5S-PBW50 0.25
CM-2ROW 1

Luther
CM-2ROW 2
TF-MOPA 2

Purplehaze
GW-VIEN 2
CM-PALE 1
CM-2ROW 1

hornswaggles
GW-C60 0.5
GW-C40 0.5
5S-PBW50 0.25
CM-2ROW 2
TF-MOPA 1

RichMA
5351 Victory 0.25
BZ-DMUN 0.5
5S-SANI4 0.25
CM-SPIL 1
CM-PALE 1
CM-2ROW 2
TF-MOPA 1

spisuk
TF-MOPA 1

Robs56
BZ-PILS 1
TF-PRL 2

NHWrecker
CM-PALE 1
CM-2ROW 2
BZ-PILS 1
TF-PRL 1

Skipper74
5351 Victory 0.25
CM-MUNH 0.5
CM-2ROW 2

Zinc_Saucier
5S-PBW50 0.25
CM-2ROW 1
BZ-DMUN 1

BeerGrylls
CM-2ROW 2
TF-PRL 2

scootermsp
CM-2ROW 1

Krazlikesbeer
CM-SPIL 1
CM-PALE 2
GB-MUNH30 1

Epimethius
GW-C60 0.5
BM-5760 1
CM-WHET 1

m00se
CM-2ROW 2
BZ-MUNH 1

heebs
5351 Victory 1
5S-SANI4 0.25
CM-2ROW 39

carlk47
CM-2ROW 1
TF-MOPA 1

declark42
CM-MUNH 0.5
CM-2ROW 3

Tdogtt10
CM-2ROW 1

TheDudeLebowski
CM-PALE 1
CM-2ROW 1
BZ-VIEN 1
BZ-MUNH 1
TF-MOPA 1

Abouch
CM-2ROW 1
TF-MOPA 1

Calico Jack
CM-SPIL 1
CM-2ROW 1

jlpinmass
CM-PALE 1
FB-PILS 1
TF-MOPA 1

skydvr74
GW-C40 0.25
CM-2ROW 2
TF-MOPA 1

Lagavulin
GW-C40 0.25
BM-5760 2
CM-2ROW 2

I am going to give everyone threw the weekend to review the order. Monday I am going to place the order. Once I do that I will have an exact price for shipping and I will finalize the sheet.

I am going to allow PayPal and checks. If you need my address or PayPal please send me a PM.

I've got three HALF PRICED tickets to the GIBF afternoon session tomorrow in Providence if anyone was thinking of going PM me

Ok so the sheet has been double and triple checked. So your total is what it is. I am going to try using PayPal again. in order for it to work when you pay using the payments owed make sure that you just put your HBT User Name in the comment box. Please don't put anything else in the comment box. So if you need my PayPal address send me or Redman a PM asking for it. I would rather everyone use PayPal but if you must use a check or cash I will do that as well.

OK so I have Payments from:

carlk47
hornswaggles
Zinc Saucier
declark42
Robs56
Luther
lagavulin
Redman
beergrylls
RichMA
jlpinmass
Spisuk
RichMA
m00se
Heebs
Kazlikesbeer
Tdogtt10
Epimethius
TheDudeLebowski
nhwrecker
purplehaze

Please if you must inform me of a payment please do it in a PM. I would like to keep this list from getting lost

Please don't post in the thread that you paid. Send me a PM only. I don't want the list of people who paid to get buried. Once you have paid I will post your name to the list

When I go to paypal, send money, it gives me two choices:
  • I'm paying for goods or services
  • I'm sending money to family or friends
Do you know which one I should use? I don't see a 'payment owed' option.

OK so I have Payments from:

carlk47
hornswaggles
Zinc Saucier
declark42
Robs56
Luther
lagavulin
Redman
beergrylls
jlpinmass
Spisuk
RichMA
m00se
Heebs
Kazlikesbeer
Tdogtt10
Epimethius
TheDudeLebowski
nhwrecker
purplehaze
Abouch
Skipper74
Scootermsp
Skydvr74

Please if you must inform me of a payment please do it in a PM. I would like to keep this list from getting lost

Ok I got the last payment today. I am going to order the grain on Monday December 1st for pick up that weekend in Taunton At Redman's house. He and I will talk about what day is best for him and I will post it to the thread. If you can't make it to the buy the day of you need to make arrangements with Redman. Also I am going to need 5 people to help sort please let me know if you want to help.

I can help sort if pickup is Saturday, I might have a problem with Sunday.

Back