Kegging Jungle Juice?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AvC

Reaction score
Hey all,

The wife and I are again throwing our annual Halloween party and per tradition there will be a fair amount of drinking. I'm planning on having a few beers on tap in my keezer but the wife wants something for the non-beer drinkers. Preferably this would be carbonated.

If I put some awful, fruity, boozy thing thing in one of my kegs will I ever get the taste/color out? Is it worth the risk? Should I just put it in a pitcher with some 7-Up and call it a day? Thanks for your insight.

I keg beergaritas for my wife and her friends when we have parties. It's got lemon lime soda, beer, limeade and tequila in it (it's actually kind of refreshing). I've had to change the seals on the keg to get the lime odor out of it. Now I dedicate a keg to her beverage and just clean it out afterwards like a normal beer keg, but it's only used for that.

Back