More beer (good experience)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wildwest450

Reaction score
Here's the other side of the coin. I ordered mics grains and an all grain lager kit form b3 a month ago. It states in the ordering directions that kits will be milled unless stated other wise, I clearly stated that I did NOT want grains crushed.

My order arrives on Jan 9th, I put away the misc grains and store the kit grains(wrapped in a brown garbage bag and taped shut). I open the bag today to find the grains were crushed and stale. I called and expected the worst, as I have a starter going and am ready to brew tomorrow. To my suprise thy apologized and said they would ship out another kit immediately. I do have the grains for this beer on reserve, so im good to brew. So the worst that could have happened is that my brew would have been delayed 3 to 5 days.

So, I chalk this up as a good experience (even though it's disappointing) and will continue to use b3 as an occasional vendor.:mug:

I have always had good results with B3, they take care of there customers. That is why I use them and several other online suppliers, good service.

I've had good results as well. Ordered my boil kettle from them and couldn't be more pleased. I've ordered a couple of their minimash kits as well and the only comment I have on them is that the directions suck and that both kits (Irish Stout and Saison) are way high in OG to the point where they are both out of the style guidelines. The Irish Stout had an OG of 1.068.

Back