What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1404769873.805981.jpg
I received this in a trade a while back, I believe it was from Mark (I knew I should have labeled trade bottles). Fantastic beer

Just wait, it will be the best sour you have ever made and you won't ever be able to duplicate it

Thats the plan now. Probably going to throw in some more bugs. Just wanted a few non funky beers in there before souring. It my first barrel so there were going to be mistakes but the next barrel will not have the same mistakes.

View attachment 209786
I know I said I don't like "Session IPAs" but so what?

This one is perfect right now. Monocacy H.L. Rex.

I think the idea of session beers is stupid. Lower abv, fine but cmon does it need another category? No.
Anywho, picked up some take out tacos and we decided to stop and eat them at Odd Side Ales with a few brews. First up Herbie Pepper Hop, Black Pepper Pale Ale.

Attachments

• 1404770717794.jpg
    1404770717794.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 82
Next up at Oddside Ales, on the left Helles Yes Lime for her and I got Bright Eyed & Banana Tailed, Banana Hefe w/chocolate coffee. Its just jaw dropping amazing!

1404772107852.jpg

Next up at Oddside Ales, on the left Helles Yes Lime for her and I got Bright Eyed & Banana Tailed, Banana Hefe w/chocolate coffee. Its just jaw dropping amazing!

That sounds just freakin ridiculous. I wish there were breweries around here brewing stuff like that. For the most part, they all play it relatively safe.

View attachment 209793
I received this in a trade a while back, I believe it was from Mark (I knew I should have labeled trade bottles). Fantastic beer

I think I did - I'm still sitting on mine but glad to hear it is good.

Weeknight so water for me. I seem to have avoided the skunk so far ... :)

Water. Staying away from beer during the week after the last two long weekends. But a friend is supposed to be dropping off a growler of something later tonight...I don't think a growler will survive around here until the weekend.

That sounds just freakin ridiculous. I wish there were breweries around here brewing stuff like that. For the most part, they all play it relatively safe.

It is! These guys have taken some wild shots at beers here at Oddside but somehow on most of them they just nail it.
Edit: on this one when I say Banana hefe, its not banana from the yeast, its got banana in it.

It is! These guys have taken some wild shots at beers here at Oddside but somehow on most of them they just nail it.
Edit: on this one when I say Banana here, its not banana from the yeast, its got banana in it.

The couple I've had from them have been great!
I'd like to experiment with a banana beer.

Just had a gravity sample of my saison. I only brewed it 8 days ago and it's tasting awesome. Gonna bottle it on Friday.

Cobain's Double Dark IPA.

Damn it! I have this and two pints of Heady in my basement fridge...I can hear them calling me...but I said I wasn't going to drink until Thursday...

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1404774309.682348.jpg

Cobain's Double Dark IPA.

Damn it! I have this and two pints of Heady in my basement fridge...I can hear them calling me...but I said I wasn't going to drink until Thursday...

Nice! I love that beer and Walldorff. My fiance hates IPAs but will drink the hell out of Cobain's Double Dark for some reason. Still have two BBA ones in the cellar.
Phone died at Odd Side Ales but also had Wheatermelon Watermelon wheat and Beanflicker coffee blonde.

Some "mocha swirl" coffee in the Keurig machine...SWMBO brought home from work 'cause she's cutting way back on coffee and there's just two people that work in the office. Probably no beer tonight :eek:(

Syntax error. Does not compute.

It was true. Having my first beer of the day after driving home from Virginia Tech.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1404781491.858226.jpg

Did manage to pick-up some more of my favorite beers which include Two Hearted, Duck Rabbit Milk Stout, Tank 7, some Troegs, Bell's and bunch of Terrapin stuff.

Went to have my smoked chocolate porter. Got this.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1404784293.856205.jpg

Opted for this instead.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1404784388.485787.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Back