Ranco controller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Go Gators

Reaction score
I really hope that the ranco is very durable because I think it has fallen off the top of my keezer like 5 times.

Anyways, how do you guys keep your unit secure on yours? I use magnets to hold my drip tray on, which works great. I was just worried about attaching magnets to a piece of electrical equipment. I am thinking about trying velcro.

Thanks Dom. Looks like I will be stopping by Lowes tomorrow.

As far as football goes, I have been itching for the season for like 3 months now. It is going to be a great year! I can't wait for the Georgia game, that is going to be the best game of the year in college football. And don't even get me started on tailgating :mug::ban::rockin:

Besides my jock and some duct tape, I find those little "L" things useful.

IMG_2598.jpg

IMG_2599.jpg

IMG_2600.jpg

I just got mine a few days ago, and I used tie wire and connected it to one of the hinges on the back. It is real secure and hidden away, but I have found it is hard to access. I might need to bring it out somewhere more visible

Back