I think they're hot, but you probably don't

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now this is HOT :ban:

IMG.jpg

I've found mika bryzinski on the msnbc morning show worth putting up with their propaganda for a few minutes each morning

CreamyGoodness said:
Actually I thought I had posted one of my own. But alas the pic size was too big.

That belongs in the "I think she's ugly and so should you" thread.

What? That's not a thread? It's going to be! ;)

Ok, I was watching Chopped yesterday and one of the contestants was deaf and communicating through the help of a sign language interpretor. It was Lydia Callis. As usual she was being all hot and competant.

CreamyGoodness said:
Hey we all have our perversions... she happens to fit into one of my several dozen.

Deaf mutes.. Yeah, something is definitely wrong with you. Is one of your turn ons also helpless old ladies?

Deaf mutes.. Yeah, something is definitely wrong with you. Is one of your turn ons also helpless old ladies?

Ha! Lydia is both hearing and speaking, she just happens to be an amazing ASL interpretor.

M perversion in question is Robyn from Hells Kitchen and her big jaw and partially shaven head.

1) Nigella is in the top 1000 hottest women on the planet. Not only is she soft on the eyes, but she stuck with her first husband through to the end of his battle of cancer AND she can cook AND speak with an adorable accent.

2) Can I even begin to describe how awful a person (not just a woman) has to be in order to make grabbing them by the throat even close to ok?? Not to mention the person you have sworn your life to.

Hope he jumps in front of my train. I'd actually be ok with taking the long way around this time on my commute home.

I've jokingly pretended to choke my wife... she was in on it, crossed her eyes and stuck out her tongue... could never in a million years be misinterpreted for "real" and wasn't in public. Oh and it wasnt during an actual argument, and she LAUGHED not cried afterwards. I'm not a violent guy, nor am I particularly "tough" but if I had been in that restaurant at that time that old ********* would be peeing raspberry juice.

Marina Sirtis may fit this thread. She's not what I'd call "captivatingly beautiful" but I sure wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers.

glenn514:mug:

marina.jpg

Back