What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ForumRunner_20131219_195732.png

14% pumpkin barley wine... one of my best

Wow, quite a few birthdays this month. Mine's on the 30th.
Drinking iced tea. Feel like I'm coming down with something. I hope not.

Drinking some Knob Creek and dipping into my rocky Patel edge Sumatra. Pretty tasty, my first time with a Patel.

Also, here's some Logsdon from earlier

I love anything Rocky Patel, if you can find an Old World Reserve you need to do yourself a favor and pick it up quick.
Just cracked this and it's going down too easy

1387513678909.jpg

I'm about done. Drank a deep ellum ipa while finishing wrapping present while watching loony toons. That's right a grown man watches loony toons still. Saw Christmas Vacation in theaters as as quote a long. Good times. Well I'm off next week. I need to lock in my Christmas beer list

Nice birthday treat! BC Barleywine

You are all a day early on birthdays...

Here is a gift from my wife for my birthday tomorrow (the vodka - finsfan sent the tallgrass beers).

Drinking a HB blonde

Happy birhtday boys! On to coffee and lovin' the fact that it is Friday! :ban:

Spent the end of my night doing my best Wes impression and cleaned about an inches worth of standing water out of my laundry room. Coffee time

More Coff. Felt odd arriving at the local beer store at 8 a.m. sharp. I was caught off-guard when the automatic doors opened. It was like entering Heaven. Picked-up some things.

My beer store got 2 cases of Black-Ops in. I was most certainly not buying it at $25/bottle. The dude there told me I'd get 10% off if I were to buy 6. :D :D :D

I get that the process of making certain beers is a lot more complex than making a pale ale. Add aging to that and we end up with ridiculously-priced beers.

Spent the end of my night doing my best Wes impression and cleaned about an inches worth of standing water out of my laundry room. Coffee time

That sucks man. Hope my washer doesnt do this. it happen once before but it was just an apartment so I did nothing.

Sucks i'm at work right now. I want to be home planing my double brew this weekend

Leubega said:

Noooo!!!! I wouldn't wish that on anyone. Sucks man. Hope all turns out well.

Drinking water at work while it starts to snow. Supposed to get 6-8 inches by sunday, we'll see

and it's going to hit 70F here on Sunday, crazy.

Thank the Brew Gods, they finally fixed the iphone app. I missed this thread while I was too lazy to use my computer or the browser on my phone.

I did finally join the cool crowd and drank some BCBS while the app was down. Awesome stuff. Now I'm drinking water until I'm done 'working' from home.:rockin:

water right now after the christmas "lunchen" which included crappy salad, and "italian" baked ziti... way too much garlic and oregano... and i like garlic alot...

eh free meal i shouldnt complain... working for a international public owned company has it perks but around christmas is not one of them... that meal is literally all i get for christmas

Back